22 August 2007

I'm Tagged...

I am not really receptive to this kind of "tagging thing" that has been creating waves in the blog areas. If not just for a good friend of mine (who tagged me into this), I will not be spending sudden thoughts for this. Anyhow, for the sake of fun...
----------------------------------------------
Here are the rules for “8 facts”:
In the “8 facts,” you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment they’re tagged, and to ask them to read your blog.

----------------------------
tagged by Omar

The Eight Wonders of Uning:

1. I love talking to myself. If there are no people around, I usually do the "talking-to-myself" live, with all the hand gestures and facial expressions. What are the topics that I usually talked about? Anything under the sun. I usually create a setting wherein I am being interviewed; thus, all the talkings as my answers of the interview. If there are people around, I do it in a "daydream" mode. So, if you see me having blank stares, I am under attack of this mental sickness.

2. It is my habit to playback a song that I really like as many times as I like, until I get tired of it. And I mean, for at least 2 hours straight of doing this. My digital player has more than a hundred songs, yet I only keep repeating one song. Thanks to this digital gadget, no hassles for rewinds. And I am a late bloomer when it comes to songs...I kept on repeating "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce Knowles for the past 2 months. And now I am under the spell of "This Kiss" by Faith Hill and "Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani. Just today, I played "This Kiss" in the office for straight 8 hours, nonstop. I feel sorry for my officemates, so I just let the volume low most of the time. :-)

3. I do not know how to swim despite the fact that I took swimming lessons when I was 10 years old.

4. I get tounge-tied and dumb-founded if in front of a smart gorgeous guy. I prefer running away.

5. My favorite past time is cleaning the house. I even told myself that I can be a good house keeper. And when I clean, there should be no people inside the house - i hate interruptions. I love cleaning but I hate doing the dishes.

6. I love make-ups but I do not usually wear them. My favorite is my eyeshadow kit with nude shades.

7. I am bad in spelling.

8. At the age of 25, I still do have curfew (toink!).
------------------------------------------------------
and now my revenge - I am tagging...

Freya
J
Jay-jay
Alvin
Regina
Tingting
Hazel
Issa


3 comments:

Issa Jimenez said...

thanks for tagging... i love your blog and not because you're my friend!Ü

thanks for putting my link too..

Omar said...

"I am not really receptive to this kind of 'tagging thing' that has been creating waves in the blog areas. If not just for a good friend of mine (who tagged me into this)..."

actually day, it was tash who first tagged you, in your multiply. ambot nganong wala ka ni reply niya. hehehehe.

kuyajoee said...

favoritism man na siya.